Monday, September 23, 2013

ART

This is my lino printing evaluation and photo of one.




: - (
: - I
: - )
Investigate and discuss printmaking processes.

✔

To research artists and complete an artist study to enhance understanding of printmaking.  (Art Analysis)


✔
Use line to create shapes and convey tone on their images.


✔
Use tone to show light in portrait drawings and polystyrene prints and lino prints.

✔

Use the printing process to produce a clear print.


✔
To learn how to use printing tools.

✔

Understand the importance of line, contours and texture to create a successful print.

✔


Summery of my lino printing.

Making lino prints was a bit harder than I thought it would be,I found the cutting out part the hardest but I found that if you sat on your lino, to make it soft it is way easier. I learned how to show the shape and form of my face by the way you cut the lines. New skills I learned would be how to cut it out and what is actually involved with the whole process because I thought you just draw it onto the lino and cut it out but it was a bit more complicated than that. I think that i created tone and texture very well because I showed my the tone really well and had good texture to. What I think I could do better was maybe not cut out my top and just lifted it black. If I was to do another lino print I would probably not cut out my face but cut out everything else .

Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment