Friday, December 14, 2012

My Term 4 Evaluation


Glitter Text Generator

What I have really enjoyed this year was, having a cool class that is all different in their own ways and making new friends within my class.
Something I need to improve on is,  My maths so that I can get to where I need to be, so I can get their next year.
What I new you tried this year was, Finding out how to manage work from 3 class and getting them done by deadline set by the teachers.
A challenge for me this year was,Facing my fear on camp (Heights)by jumping off a cage on 15m high poll, after the 4th try.
Something I was  proud of achieving this year was,My cartoon art that I did of minnie mouse that was fun do paper mache but on to draw it.
I hope to achieve in my final year at NPS, too Have achieve all of of my millstones or just some to finish of my year at NPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment