Monday, November 12, 2012

Athletics


Athletics
Yesterday was NPS Athletics, for most of the day it  rained but it was still a nice day. Everyone had something to do and if you weren't doing anything you could watch other’s run. In running I was in the 12+ girls group, in the 80ms I got 2nd which is good with me, Hope got 1st and Rebecca  got 3rd, and if you get into the top three you go to the fines . Then in the 800 hundred which is two laps I got 8th, but we had a choice if we want to do 400 hundred or 800 and I did 800. Then in the 200 hundred I got 3rd , it was a good race. My favorite was long jump and my highest was 3.40 in long jump. In shot put I got 2.40 as my highest through. Over all the day was fun and even  though
I didn't get into Hauraki plains I still a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment