Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Calf Club

Calf Club
First up was leading we had to walk up to the first pole and then stop at the 3rd and when you get to the last one you go around it clockwise. Yeah a blue ribbon for me and Shilo, I would've love to have a red one but blue is good for me and her.After leading was obstacle course we had to go over a piece of wood, over the timber and then through a gate and then out the ring. In that I got 3rd. I brushed my calf for every it seemed to make it that she had no loose hair on her for rearing and handling, in that I got froth over all which is very go for me and Shilo. After Lunch was type you can’t do much about that because it is the way they are made, I got forth and that over all is good for me. Calf Club was fun and I really enjoyed the day and I got to spend it with my Calf Shilo.


Me and Shilo

1 comment:

  1. Thats great Kennidy - sounds like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete