Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Hero( My Nana )


Dark brown hair flattened down with mosses, her glowing  hastily  eyes wink at me . The  smell of l her perfume  runs up my nose . Thats my nana Gail, she always  brings a smile to my face and makes me feel like a bird flying in the sky. She always gives me her support and is a guiding light in my life. In her gentle ways she shares with me her recipes for a successful life . She can always make me laugh in the darkest times.

I, like so many others,  love arriving at her house, to the smell of her hot homemade scones with jam and butter which melts in my mouth. She is a healthy helpful happy person, who has a kind heart to share, a  hard worker and always makes time for us grandkids. Nana loves baking  delightful treats for us  and she also pass down our family's recipes to our generation. She is a nana to more than just our family, she shares her love all around  and is a great friend to all in the community. That’s my hero.

2 comments: